Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Simple Things




1.) BlackGlasses. All of these items have a significance to me in one way or another, but the main reason that I chose these is to relate to the five senses. Or rather, four. Sight, within both of the glasses. Touch, within the tape. Sound, within the headphones, and Taste (not as in to eat) within the film.

2.) Tijeras. With this scan I wanted to work more with patterns by placements of similar, yet different objects.

3.) Notice. This Scan was inspired by an event that happened earlier that day. I was late for class, I knew I was late for class but wasted my time focusing on other things; making sure my necklace was on, had my cell phone, ipod was in my bag, then drove my car as fast as I could to the parking lot. After my class I found this notice from public safety, hurray.

No comments:

Post a Comment