Wednesday, September 23, 2009

India for the most part





All the photos (the exception of course being the planets) I took a long time ago when I travelled. I used slide film for the India (desert sand dunes, snake charmer Taj) and Nepal (mountains and scary buses) photos and black and white of the Eiffel tower
and dog driving a boat. He was a really smart dog. I have been sitting here for hours trying to do these - only one image was requested for the assignment but if I do enough layers, masking, shadows, and copying to invert and make reflections I might understand this soon. The last one I did is the first on here that I just wanted to see how crazy it would look messing with the hue and saturation. Now I am numb, can't walk or think but my assignment is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment