Wednesday, October 14, 2009

starry windy night

I scanned one of my 4 year old's paintings and started to swirl it around with the smudge tool then changed the hue to make it blue because I wasn't sure how close to the original we had to be after I started. I took a photo of a church and put it on, played with the transforming scale and warp though couldn't figure out how to invert it to be just like the original, then outlined it with the brush so it looked more like a painting. It would have been easier to just draw the church but oh well, practice is good for me. Discovering a bit late how much you can do when you find the different brush styles was fun (suppose just putting paint color instead of scanning a painting for the color would have been faster too but I wouldn't have the little glitter and stars)... by chance I could see two stars, one looking like a reflection in the water so kept them. Layers, many many layer...







No comments:

Post a Comment