Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Enter The Haggis


My friend Maddy and I can't clean house without music and, since it was her house we were cleaning, she got to pick the tunes. Usually, I am a country girl but she started to play the weirdest mixture of Celtic, Scottish, Irish, drinking/rock songs and I fell in love with Enter The Haggis (who are really playing at Higher Ground).

In making this poster I redid the shape layers what felt like a million times (really it was only like six times but shape layers are HARD). I learned to utilize the want tool and to FINALLY use the clone tool properly (that's how I made the large Celtic knot). The band is known for it's strange mixture of rock, drinking songs and bagpipes so putting a bagpipe in was a must and after much reforming and distorting I eventually got this Scottish Terrier to play his melodies .

Enjoy,
~AB

No comments:

Post a Comment