Monday, December 14, 2009



Artist Statement:

For my final project I wanted to create a series of images that would be pleasing to the eye and I really wanted to experiment with a variety of techniques and colors. I really wanted to use my photographs from my final project last semester, and I really was excited about altering and enhancing them. I also have a love for nature and being outside, so I thought that it would be really interesting a beautiful to combine imagery of the female form with elements from nature such as landscapes, butterflies, birds, trees, and flowers. I also used her body as a canvas for a landscape from an idea that I got from a Pink Floyd album cover. I am very pleased and each image was purely an experiment and I am glad at how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment