Monday, November 9, 2009

World Foundation For Wildlife; a serious satire on WWF





These pictures are for the serious issues of animal abuse and neglect. I, personally eat meat, so this isn't a ploy to get everyone to become vegetarian but it is an announcement to get everyone to think twice before they pull a trigger.

On a side note, this is the first time I used the stylus and I am seriously debating getting one now. I decide to try my hand at making a satire of the WWF panda with another monochromatic friend, the Zebra. The little boy is actually from a picture of me and my brother when we were tricker-or-treating as little kids. He fit in perfectly for the project.

I am proud of the advertisements I made, i am just sad they had to be made in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment